Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daily Prayer


Today’s Scripture(s):
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.” Psalm 19:14
I’ve known this verse for many years. When I was a little girl, when we dismissed from church service this was the verse we all recited before leaving. Lately I’ve been listening to a song entitled “My Redeemer Lives” The Lord Jesus is our Strength, we can do all things through him even when we feel we can’t go on all we have to do is look to Jesus. The Lord Jesus is our Redeemer, he paid a HUGE price for us so that we could live eternally, that’s forever, he purchased us with His blood, He redeemed our souls from destruction. This is why we should want our words spoken and what’s in our hearts that we ponder on so deeply to be acceptable in God’s view. (He sees and hears all you know).
Today’s Prayer. Read It Aloud. Make It Your Own:
Father I first thank and praise you for waking me up this morning and I thank you Lord for watching over and protecting me as I slept. Thank you Father for your love, kindness and your many blessings to me, I come to you today asking that you dear Lord will keep me mindful of the words that I speak and the things that I keep in my heart. Lord I ask this day that you will help me to be meek and humble like you and think ,“what would Jesus say?” today before I utter a word. Help me dear Lord to think on you today and that my heart will ponder on your word, your grace and your goodness. I want all that I do to be acceptable to you today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment