Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daily Prayer


Today’s Scripture(s): Read Psalm 19:7-11
“The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.” Psalm 19:9,10
When we are in reverence of the Father we will seek his right ways and do our best to follow them and as we do this he will come in and begin cleaning us up. We find that the things we use to do that we knew grieved God we won’t do those things anymore and if we slip it hurts us to know we grieved the Lord and will run to him in repentance. We are to desire true, real righteousness in our lives we are to desire it more than money, God’s right ways make us sweeter and sweeter and sweeter. The Lords righteousness can change the meanest person into the sweetest person, people would marvel at the change. In v.11 when we read, study and become doers of God’s laws it warns us, it’s great to be warned before you make an error, and when we keep His laws we receive Great Reward.
Today’s Prayer. Read It Aloud. Make It Your Own:
Father I come before you today giving you praise, glory and honor. I thank you Lord for giving me a mind and heart that reverences you and seeks after your righteousness, I ask Lord that you will cleanse me of all things that are not like you I desire to do those things that are pleasing in your site. I thank you dear Lord that as I keep your laws and your commandments that you will warn me and guide my steps so that feet will not slip and thank you Father for pouring out great rewards on me as I keep you law. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment