Father God I come to You in the name of Your son Jesus Christ.
I confess that I am a sinner.
I confess that Jesus Christ is Your son and has died for me on the cross.
I ask You to forgive me my sins.
I confess that the blood of Jesus have cleansed me of all sin.
Jesus I accept You as my personal savior and proclaim you King of my life.
Father I thank You that You have allowed Jesus to die on the cross for my sins.
Thank you Father for saving me.
Congratulations, now that you have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and King of your life I urge you to make contact with a church close to you, tell the world of your wonderfull experience and start attending church.
Please feel free to email me at any time if you need personal prayer Your email adress will never be revealed to anybody without your permission.
No comments:
Post a Comment